Products & services
Event Store develops the open-source Event Sourcing database, EventStoreDB, and provides a range of commercial products and services that are ideal for businesses looking to build event-sourced systems.
An industrial-strength Event Sourcing database that stores your critical data in streams of immutable events.
- Server runs on most platforms including Linux, Windows, and Docker
- Client SDKs for all major languages
- Guaranteed writes
- High availablity
- Great performance that scales
Event Store Cloud
A multi-cloud SaaS delivery platform allowing customers to subscribe to and manage Event Store service offerings.
- Automated provisioning to AWS, GCP, and Azure (coming soon)
- Provision EventStoreDB clusters
- Policy based access control system
- Cluster snapshots for backup and restore
- Alert console and activity log
Commercial support plans for EventStoreDB, from pre-production to enterprise-level production systems.
- Pre-production support for PoC
- Production support with SLAs from next business day to 2 hours
- Access to online ticketing system
- Commercial build with operational tools
Book on to our regular training courses or request private or bespoke training for your team.
- Event Sourcing, CQRS, and DDD
- EventStoreDB development and operations
- Public classes bookable online
- Private or bespoke training available on request
We offer targeted consulting for your EventStoreDB projects, or new/existing project architectural reviews.
- Deployment reviews
- Efficiency reviews
- New project reviews
- Architectural reviews
- Bespoke packages available on request
Looking for an introduction to Event Sourcing?
Our introductory webinar is available to watch on-demand
It's a practical introduction for developers and architects who are new to Event Sourcing and are interested in seeing how to convert business requirements into an event-sourced application.
- Free webinar
- Ideal for beginners
- Code examples in .NET
- Follow-up webinars available on CQRS and read models & projections